Meetings and events can be an organization’s largest source of non-dues revenue, providing education, networking opportunities, and interaction with vendors and other partners. M&A clients benefit from our experience in site selection and negotiation, innovative design of meeting formats, creative event promotion and marketing, effective exhibitor and sponsor engagement, efficient registration management, and onsite management and coordination.
We’ve planned, produced, and marketed more than 300 meetings and events, ranging from a handful of people to more than 7,000 attendees. We have developed and coordinated successful conferences, workshops, trade shows, conventions, meetings, webinars, video teleconferences, special events, and sporting events at local, statewide, and regional levels. Many events offer continuing education credits which require approval, documentation, and verifications to meet licensing, certification, and/or accreditation requirements.
Our staff has worked in partnership with allied associations to plan and manage joint conferences and events, has worked effectively with volunteers and production of events, and has provided turnkey management of other events.
Services routinely include:
• Site selection
• Development and negotiation of the facility, speaker, and entertainment contracts
• Program development
• Audio Visual and production management
• Event promotion
• Registration administration
• Logistics management including room block assignments, and food and beverage selection, designing exhibitor floor plans, and layout and exhibit booth assignments
• Sponsorship recruitment
• Development of industry partner programs, which include event sponsorship packages