If your organization does not need, or cannot afford, full management services – outsourcing may be the solution. Outsourcing allows an association management company (AMC) to perform a specific task, function or project more efficiently or cost-effectively for you.
Consider outsourcing when:
• The task is outside your expertise.
• The function is time-consuming, difficult to manage or is not producing the desired results.
• You need to reduce and control operating costs.
• Fresh ideas or a different perspective is needed, in order to generate desired results.
• Expertise is needed for a project or program to complement current staff’s skills.
• You need someone to fill in during transitions or absences.
M&A offers a variety of outsourcing services including:
• Offering a training session or program on how to be a successful volunteer leader;
• Writing speeches and scripts;
• Designing a brochure or other marketing materials;
• Writing content, performing layout and design; and distributing a newsletter;
• Writing meeting minutes and providing administrative support;
• Lobbying lawmakers to change a current law or to support a specific legislative bill or issue;
• Planning a special event;
• Fundraising and sponsorship programs;
• Designing and managing a website;
• Bookkeeping, financial management and accounting services;
• Grant writing;
• Planning and hosting webinars or other distance learning offerings;
• Securing a location to host a meeting or event;
• Planning an event program and working with the speakers;
• Selecting food and beverage for meetings and events;
• Registering attendees for events; and
• Planning and administering a trade show.